Saturday, August 8, 2009

Windows Live Skydrive & 3 Alternative Online Storage Services

Windows Live Skydrive & 3 Alternative Online Storage Services: "Windows Live Skydrive & 3 Alternative Online Storage Services"

Well, I must say I am coming to the conclusion that the Windows Live Initiative is becoming one of the best things to come out of Microsoft in years.

In a series of articles, I hope to cover Windows Live in a greater amount of detail then you may have seen before. I am aware that Make Use Of has previously covered several services (such as Live Writer and SkyDrive), so I am going to avoid simply giving a run-down of features. You already know it.

No what I hope to do is really give you a great deal more detail on fully integrating Windows Live and maximising your experience. These articles will include tips, hacks, reviews and most importantly the comparisons between Live Services and its competitors.

No comments: