Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hacker's Diet - Phase 1 complete


I completed the first phase of my Hacker's Diet: weight loss. It now remains to be seen whether I can sustain the weight loss or not. I hope to post an update at the end of this year, or the beginning of the next, to say whether I had maintained my progress.

Here's some stats: I am male, 5' 7.5", 44 years old, and began my diet on 10 Jan 2010 weighing 169 lbs. As of today, the trend line is slightly below 147lbs, which is my target weight. The diet latest 13 weeks, I lost 22 lbs (that's 1.6 stone) , making the rate of loss about 1.7 lbs per week. I now have a 34" waist.

Below is a graph of my progress, from the start of the diet, to the achievement of my ideal weight. The blue line shows actual weight, and the red line gives a smoothed trend line weight.

No comments: